Important Gaming Console Storage

Modifikationen und Verbesserungen
Antworten
MichaelMorin

Important Gaming Console Storage

Beitrag von MichaelMorin » 22.03.2018, 08:08

Many of you have entertainment set ups or stands. My question is this. If you're a retro gamer and you still like to play your old systems (Yes I play on HDTV because my new smart tv does in fact make it look good and not glitchy and unproportioned), then where do you store your extra systems if you've ran out of room on your tv stand or entertainment center? I saw some customer built vertical cabinets that looked like great ideas, but why don't I see any of these for sale? Do you simply just have to stop buying video game systems or store systems away when you get new ones? I've been losing sleep over this to be honest. The Atlantic Video Game storage only stores 3 systems. Not enough for me.
I really need something like that. Why don't they sell extra storage space for consoles? I don't get it. Atlantic Video Game rack only has like 3 spots, it's not enough. I don't want my consoles on my floor, I need to get organized. Is there a store that sells something like that? It's amazing how in the world of gaming, nobody is talking about this. I don't get it.

Any help appreciated.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

reference:
http://bit.ly/2DJNBZ1
Company Overview Video

Thanks!

Antworten